Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time to get serious

The day's finally here, I'm starting my new job tomorrow. Excited and a bit nervous, but I got some good feelings about this. Time to grow up. I think I'm doing pretty well with my own flat, boyfriend and fulltime job. Student life (especially exchange student of course!) has been amazing, will never forget all my wonderful experiences; but it's time to move on and for a new chapter and it actually feels good.

This last weekend of my summer hols was great. Went to a bar on a hotel's roof terace last Friday, enjoying the sun, good atmosphere and company. Continued on with dinner and drinks with T and some friends. Saturday it was girls night, a friend had us over for some great tapas and even greater desserts.

R. Terace at Hotel Anglais. L. Amazing cupcakes.

Also wanna thank Maddy for the chat the other day. So good to see that Skype's finally working for you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment