Monday, July 5, 2010

Cleansing my soul

Completely forgot to blog these days, kinda forgot and haven't had the time. Just some short updates.

Midsummer was great, all Swedes favorite holiday. In my opinion, it's a bit overrated and I always have my yearly anxiety. Anyways, I was up north (most traditional place to be) among lovely people, food, drinks, games, lovely nature and bathing in a hot tub. Can't complain much.

Juan C. Same weekend I came back, I saw Juan Carlos (Babson). So strange but so much fun to see him in Stockholm. I showed him around and treated him the best ice cream in town, think he was pleased.

Why I live in Sweden. This weekend was amazing, gorgeous hot summer days. Was out in the archipellago with the boat and just enjoyed summer, spent the night at a hotel in town and enjoyed some water activies after, a mini holiday!

Cleansing my soul. The good thing about moving a lot is that I get to get rid of things I don't need on a frequent basis. Still, there's no space in my closet but nothing to wear. Found out why today, all the nostalgia things I keep. Hoodies from uni and high school etc. No mercy, bye bye memories. (Kept the Babo t-shirt tho, there are limits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment