Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A wee sip of kujuice

I wanna dedicate this post to my lovely Maddy who's turning 21 today. Such a young little girl! My short but great trip to Edinburgh was just what I needed to ease my Scottish addiction. Got the best welcoming at the airport where she and Malcolm picked me up and went back to the house for some bubbly and cheese cake, she sure knows how to spoil someone. Thursday was sunny and warm, so we headed out to North Berwick, played freesbe on the beach, had chippies and played in the park (never getting to old for that). My lovely Scotts came over for dinner, great seeing them all. Had plans on going out, but we were too tired after all that fresh air and sun!


Me and Maddy spent the Friday in Edinburgh, shopping, having picknick in the gardens and hanging out in the meadows, just like old times! My nostalgia trip was so high and I was constantly excited. So great to be back, soon again I hope!

When I arrived back in Sweden, I met some friends to watch the parade for the royal wedding. Afterwards we were going for dinner but no matter where we went, the parade and newly wedds were there. Great barrages I must say, leading us just where they wanted all of the time!

pic from expressen.se

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the dedication beautiful, we'll be reunited soon, don't you worry :-) Maddy xxx

    ReplyDelete