Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Desperate?

We all know it's rough times for work, but employers seem to think that students are willing to work for anything! Thought I was underpaid when I worked during the Science festival, well I got an email from the same employer, looking for people to help out at a trade fair, a no brainer during 7 hours. Salary?
"A t-shirt and a movie ticket (possibly a coupon at McDonalds)"
Wow, the things I'll do for a possible coupon at McDonalds?! Where do I sign up? Hmm... maybe not? Well for all of you looking for connections, forget about Manpower and other staffing companies, obviously I got the insider scoops!

Speaking of career, I read an article today regarding how much a normal person can multitask. Science suggests that we can do 2 things at the same time, 1 per each part of the brain. Exceptions? This chic!

1 comment: